Odoo Magento connector enhances the features of Magento into making eCommerce business run more effectively by simplifying and automating various processes. Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms and Odoo is one of the fastest growing ERP systems and when both Magento and Odoo ERP combined, you can process your orders automatically by linking your e-shop to the Odoo ERP.
Users can manage multiple eCommerce systems through a single interface, as well as multiple stores within a single eCommerce system. Real-time sync of the inventory system can be done easily.
Following are the features which our connector have:
1. Importing of orders into Odoo ERP from Magento.
2. Updating the order status.
3. Listing items with images.
4. Import / Export stock and prices.
5. Import Product/Images from Magento.
How connector work
1. From the menu of the marketplace, you will see channels in the left sidebar. Click on it you can see all the store available in your Magento.
2. Now for importing any order or product click on any particular shop.
3. You will see these buttons at the bottom.
4. For creating an attribute in Odoo ERP there is an import attribute set button available it will import attribute from Magento.
5. Now for the product do the action sequentially, you can see the product there is 4 button available. Using that button you can perform all the operations.
6. “Import stock” button will import all the stock information available in Magento to Odoo for products which were imported from Magento.
7. There is a button for importing customer it will import customer info from Magento to Odoo ERP.
8. There is some particular action for importing order .you to specify the date from where you want to fetch the record.
9. “Update order status” this button will update sale order which was imported from Magento.
10. To see your order in Odoo ERP, select sales from the main bar, in sales, click on the quotation from the left bar.
11. To see the product list, in Sales menu there is catalog menu in the left bar from it you see the product, click on product variants.
12. To see the information from Magento in product form you can see Magento tab.
13. Importing product categories will import all the product categories and import Image button will import an image for each of the products from Magento.
Why choose Odoo ERP for your e-shop?
~Easily data synchronization of customers, products, stocks, orders, etc.
~Robust, designed to handle high volumes several thousand orders per day.
~Odoo support multi-shop, multi-stock, multi-currency, multi-languages.
We can develop more feature for the Odoo-Magento connector as per the requirement. For more understanding on the connector get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.