Odoo Version 12
It’s been a year and again Odoo releasing its new version that is Odoo version 12. In October Odoo new version will be out with lots of features and new modules. Odoo has tried to introduce some new modules with great features like Document Management module, to share documents amongst your team, and an Internet of Things module.
Here highlighting some of the features which will be seen in Odoo version 12.
1. Document Management module is newly module introduced in Odoo 12 to share document amongst your team.
2. Odoo 12 also comes with a new IoT (Internet of Things) module to help your business manage your IoT devices.
3. Multi-Website Support
This improvement will allow users to manage multi-website and allowing configuration of as many websites as they want and can also choose a different theme for each website.
4. New Payment Acquirer method is introduced in Odoo 12 – Alipay.
5. Odoo Studio
Functional people can edit and style reports using the Odoo studio and easier than ever.
6. Many improvements to Odoo Subscriptions: more payment flows, clean automatic emails, automatic alerts, ratings, historical snapshots, KPIs.
7. Add some steps in your manufacturing process in just one click! Define if you need to pick the components before starting the production or if you want an additional step to store the finished products after the production.
8. Inventory Module
New and advanced graphical view of all inventory operations.
9. Expenses Module
Faster data entry with pictures of expenses or bills on the side of their corresponding document.
10. Odoo Leave Management
Support of Paid-Time-Off accrual (vacation, sick, etc…) in Odoo Leave management:
– Leaves in days, half days, or hours
– Set accrual limits
– Allow negative
– Double validation (manager + HR)
– Auto timesheet generation in a PTO project.
11. You can now require both an online signature and a payment in order to confirm a quotation.
12. New flexible date filters allow you to group any date field of any document by day, week, month, quarter, and year.
13. Import images in mass directly with their URL. No more one by one, no more scripts, no more base64 conversion.
14. Complete end-to-end marketing ROI tracking with UTMs on emails, website, leads, opportunities, quotations, sale orders, invoices, and their respective reports.
15. If you have old invoices that were never reconciled with any bank statement, Odoo 12 will have a solution to unclutter your statement reconciliation screen.
16. Get things done easily with the new Activity view! Navigate quickly through calls, emails, meetings, and reminders you planned for yourself. Available on all objects for maximum integration.