Job Descriptions :
• To manage complete lifecycle of ERP implementation this starts from understanding the business processes of an organization till project management and designing of different phases of ERP implementation which includes – Customizations, integration, support, understanding of forms, fields, workflows etc.
• Propose architectural software decisions and guides leadership how strategy could be executed.
• Helps in business requirements analysis, define objectives of ERP, and transform organization processes at optimum level.
• Decision-making at the technological level, support for resolution of doubts.
• To prepare test cases for testing the current ERP system. Testing may also include Unit testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, or any client specific software testing.
• Promote adherence to architectural principles and guidelines; influence and direct activities of the organization.
• Helps organization with training either at client side or Online. Proper documentation of Training needs to be prepared in order to make optimum use of ERP after implementation.
• An ERP implementation consist of various modules for departments such as Sales, purchase, accounting, finance, Human resource. ERP functional Consultant should provide necessary support and over all consultancy for each and every department and even for the verticals such as Trading, manufacturing, Service and so on.
• MCA, MCS, MSC, B.Tech, BE.
• We are looking out for someone who has 2+ years experience in ODOO development
• 2-4 Years in Odoo
– University degree.
• Any Graduate
• Key Skills
• erp functional
• erp implementation Functional Consultancy
• 3+ years of directly related experience.
• Proven experience managing ERP projects through the entire project lifecycle.
• The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
• Experience and understanding of all Modules of a typical ERP like Finance, AR, AP, Sales, Purchase, Material Management & Inventory, HR & Payroll, etc.
• Passionate about continuous learning and serves as an effective change agent to grow skillsets and talents within the organization while accomplishing key initiative and projects.
- Job Location : Malad West, Mumbai
- Job Type : Full Time