What is Email Marketing in Odoo?
The email marketing app is basically customer relationship management (CRM) but can be found in a separate Odoo app. The app allows you to create email marketing campaigns and to verify your success. Email marketing is an essential component of a marketing strategy for any kind of business. E-mail marketing is a subset of online marketing and when applied correctly a highly successful one.
“Odoo Email Marketing” solution provides an easy solution to create personalized emails. Email marketing solution, not only are you able to distribute your newsletter in a quick and standardized manner but also track the results of your campaigns. This means that information including the share of open emails, open rates, click rate, bounced emails, etc. is always close at hand.
In this article, we are going to explain the look of the Odoo in marketing field through this medium Email Marketing in Odoo.
Benefits of Email Marketing:
- Sophisticated understanding customer behavior: The campaign tracking options allow you to better understand what makes your customers tick.
- Higher targeted marketing: We can achieve better target your campaigns via the email services ids offer the possibility to segment your list of subscribers.
- Cost-effectiveness: Many online platforms offer reasonable monthly rates and even free plans for a limited number of subscribers.
- Ease of use: Many services include pre-designed templates and drag-and-drop interfaces.
Getting started with Odoo Email Marketing:
Firstly you will install the module Email Marketing from the app list.
While you go to the Email Marketing Application, this is the user interface you are faced with.
In order to start a new campaign, you need to click the Create button.
Now Enter the following details:
1. Add a subject line relevant to your campaign.
2. Specify recipients; We have a different option for this
- Event Registration
- Event track
- Sale Order
- Mailing List
When we choose the recipients, followingly we can choose the related records. If it is a Lead/opportunity, we can select the customer, etc depending upon our selection of the recipient. Odoo supports various custom mailing lists built by you. You are able to send out your newsletter to all subscribers at once or to selected lists. If you need to exclude a few contacts from mailing, you can click the Add filter button and specify filter criteria.
3. Select a preferred template; Odoo supplies dozens of pre-built templates fully customizable to meet your needs. You can add any element of email layout (text, logo, image, separator, button, etc.) by simply dragging it to the workspace. If required, you are able to adjust elements’ sizes and rearrange their positioning in only one click.
4. Add marketing message, images, and other elements;
5. Specify delivery option.
With email marketing in Odoo, you can keep track of the number of sent newsletters as well as the percentage of opened, replied, clicked, and bounced emails. Email marketing analytics permit marketers to get a grip on the outcome of campaigns and rapidly introduce changes if needed.
As we are selected recipient, as Lead/Opportunity we can see the Lead/Opportunity info directly from the mailing form.
Odoo provides extensive tools to manage subscribers’ mailing lists. Now we can create the mass mailing list.
Go to Email Marketing > Mailing Lists > Create a New Mailing List