Odoo 10 POS Gift Voucher
This module is used to generate or create a coupon on Point of Sale order.
How it works:
1. Create the journal for the coupon and configure or gift coupon option.
2. After record saved close all the previous sessions of POS and start the new session.
3. Now create a coupon and check coupon checkbox while creating a coupon.
4. Coupon in POS screen.
5. Pay the Coupon.
6. Now the coupon is generated with the unique barcode.
7. The coupon details appear in Odoo POS under Gift Voucher.
8. Now add the product to cart and click on payment button.
9. When an order is paying with the coupon use the journal with the coupon which is created in journal earlier.
10. Enter the coupon number which is generated earlier and after entering click on the check button.
11. Here, the total order is of amount 110 in which 90 is paying by using the coupon and remaining 20 by cash.
12. The receipt is generated showing coupon and cash amount.
13. After coupon used.
For more information contact us on [email protected]
Really interesting words from a wonderful author, I find it really helpful and glad to learn it from here. Thank you very much, looking forward on your next post!