Odoo SaaS Advanced Features Documentation
Odoo SaaS (Software as a service) is a model for the distribution of software where customers access the software through the medium of the Internet. In Planet Odoo SaaS Advance Kit provides Saas Plans can be purchased directly from the Odoo Website. You can add any custom modules and python libraries in the Clients’ SaaS instance. In Odoo SaaS Advance Kit, recurring invoices will be created in the enterprise for billing. In this article, you are going to introduce the “Odoo SaaS Advanced Features Documentation”.
Features of Odoo SaaS Advanced Kit:
>> The module provides the structure for the subscription-based service model to your clients.
>> The clients can opt for only one trial period plan and once he paid his duration will be increased.
>> The user can sell Odoo and its modules/apps (official & custom) as Odoo SaaS services.
>> SaaS Plans can be purchased directly from the Odoo Website.
>> The subsequent recurring invoices can be either created automatically (by enabling from the settings).
>> You can add any custom modules and python libraries in the Clients’ SaaS instance.
>> Manage client Instance, main server and community website on different servers.
>> A client can buy support hours and depend on the number of support hours the client gets support.
>> An email is sent to the client when the database is about to expire
>> Create user access rights for 3 users
2)View Bill/ Cancel Subscription
3)View Ticket only”
>> The client can delete his instance whenever he wants from his community website account.
>> A client can view the following details on his community website:
1) Start and End date of subscription
2) Count of active users
3) Invoices with status
4) User can cancel a subscription
5) Number of the created user
>> An email is sent to the client when support hours are 80% used.
>> A lead is generated when a client signup and create an instance.
>> The count of active users is shown in the client subscription record and client community account.
>> Sale order, invoices would be created at the end of the expiration of the database.
>> Recurring Invoices will be created in the enterprise for billing.
>> A database can be suspended and enable.
>> Integrated Mollie payment gateway.
>> The selected module should be installed on clients’ instances.
Please find the demo of Odoo SaaS Advanced Kit in here:
Benefits of SaaS tool kit:
- Odoo SaaS applications are accessible through the medium of the Internet.
- Odoo SaaS is highly scalable as it allows customers to access features on-demand.
- In Odoo SaaS implementation no hardware is required by the customer
- Odoo SaaS software is occupied from a third-party service provider and the payment is done on a subscription basis which depends on the usage of the infrastructure.
- Odoo SaaS application can be simply available on any remote desktop or mobile phone.
Features of Odoo SaaS tool Kit:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Sales Management
- Point of Sale(POS)
Now Lets’ see the difference between SaaS Basic Feature & SaaS Advance Feature: