Enterprise resource planning (ERP) : This is a software for every type of business needs, this suits small or large organizations. Through this software you can manage your business in a very good manner. It has so many modules which can be customized according to business needs. An ERP software system can also integrate planning, purchasing inventory, sales, marketing, finance, human resources, and more. Without an ERP application, each department would have its system optimized for its specific tasks. With ERP software, each department still has its system, but all of the systems can be accessed through one application with one interface.
ERP system is important for business success because of its ability to manage the business across all departments in real time and to enhance the business ERP is very beneficial in improving the management of both small company and big organization.
Now let’s come to the manufacturing module. The manufacturing module helps manufacturers plan production and make sure they have everything they need for planned production runs, like raw materials and machinery capacity. During the manufacturing process, it can update the status of goods-in-progress and help companies track actual output against their production. It also provides a real-time picture of the shop, capturing real-time information on items in progress and finished goods. It can calculate the average time to produce an item and then compare supply with their demand to plan adequate production.
Major functions of the manufacturing module are as follows :
- Operations and production management
- Inventory control
- Purchasing and supply chain management
- Human resources
- Customer relationship management
- Supplier relationship management
- Business intelligence
Why do manufacturers need the manufacturing application?
- Schedule the production
- Manage the production
- Assign a responsible task for production
- Easily see what to produce according to sales
- Manage sales
- Manage customer and communication
- Make to order manufacturing.
Now it’s time to tell you how Odoo manufacturing module will help you in your business. Odoo manufacturing module have so many features and processes that can be helpful to understand how to use odoo manufacturing Module for various businesses. Manufacturing process starts from raw materials that are processed into many bills of materials and after that manufactured as a finished product. A single product can have various Bill of Materials that requires proper handling. Powerful management of your manufacturing process can be handled by Odoo ERP software. Odoo Manufacturing ERP software offers you to handle complex Production flow.
Benefits of Odoo Manufacturing module :
- It can be simply integrate with various operations
- Organize inventory management
- Keep track of the products lifecycle
- You can conduct a quality assurance check
- You can organize marketing campaigns
- Ongoing maintenance assistance
- Bill of material
- Control of products and variants
- Ensure customer satisfaction and support
- You can develop a procurement plan for raw material